The DASH system features include
- High-resolution photographs of the offence for enforcement,
- Produces court-quality evidence for enforcement including digitally time-stamped photographs of the offence occurring
- Interfaces with the NOVA Rev app for Android to transfer images from the camera
- Detection and enforcement of offences takes place from camera-equipped vehicle which can be moving or stationary.
The DASH system benefits include
- Easily integrated into existing parking management programs,
- Can be integrated into existing Council fleet vehicles
- Allows comprehensive detection of dangerous stopping-related offences normally not captured by traditional monitoring methods
- It produces high-resolution photographs of the offence for enforcement, which minimises the likelihood of costly court action through the quality of evidence recorded.
- Detection and enforcement of offences takes place from camera-equipped vehicle which can be moving or stationary. As a result inspectors are not exposed to potential dangers from traffic and motorists when enforcing no-stopping zones.