Deliver smart city on-street parking strategies with the best people and technology in-field.
DCA employs and manages authorised parking officers to fulfil patrol duties for local governments and other organisations. Our measured and data-backed approach to enforcement ensures a balanced level of patrols is available where and when they are needed.
DCA’s Officer Services features the following
- Priority access to industry leading smart city technology,
- Back office and technical support of over 300 experts,
- Access to best of breed infringement issuance technology,
- Recruiting, training, coaching and performance management of staff,
- Dedicated team of parking specialists with detailed local knowledge,
- Onsite parking supervisor to manage the parking officers and work with Council on improvement initiatives,
- Choice of staff on-site or dedicated office in municipality,
- Infringement processing management software,
- Tools of the trade supplied as needed including uniforms, vehicles, handhelds and ticket stock,
- Delivery of parking work plan, customer service levels and performance management
DCA Managed On-Street Services is also able to provide additional services including private parking management, abandoned vehicle management, meter maintenance and school crossing supervision.
The benefits of DCA Officer Services includes
- Reduction in administrative burden and associated overhead costs,
- Provides a safer parking environment for the community and parking officers,
- Increased parking turnover resulting in greater parking availability, benefiting shoppers and business,
- Minimal appeals and reduced administration with an increased infringement payment rate of +19% across our client group. This means an increase in receipted revenue is delivered,
- Customer centric approach of our officers means that they act as professional ambassadors for your organisation,
- Cost effective solution, productivity gains, increased issuance