Role Reference TNX/1433949
Posted November 20, 2019
Role Reference TNX/1433949
- Identify and analyse operational and system based process within our Back Office Operations function
- Convenient CBD Location, next door to Flagstaff Station
- Attractive salary package on offer circa $90,000
A new opportunity has become available for an Operations Analyst to support a range of business analysis activities across our Back Office operational areas, in particular by delivering sound solutions, market research and process improvement. Reporting to the General Manager – Customer and Client Services this hands-on role will work closely with key operational stakeholders to complete service and system-based process analysis to identify project requirements (requirement gathering) and create operational documentation.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identify and define project requirements by liaising with customers, analysing operational process and documenting results
- Develop process documentation and work-flowcharts and diagrams for system and service processes
- Provide insight into opportunity specific issues including growth strategies, limitations and market risks
- Prepare and document change requests and support with project requests
What you will bring the role:
- Tertiary qualification in engineering, science, computer or related discipline
- Demonstrated ability in project management planning and methodologies
- Strong analytical ability to identify, conceptualise and define business processes
- Outstanding communication, liaison and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated commercial and business acumen
- Sound ability to achieve results through internal approval process
- Previous experience working with or within the government sector is desirable
Database Consultants Australia – Cities Division are an outsourcing company who provide infringement management services to local government agencies. As an industry leader with a national presence, we assist our clients in managing their processes, systems and technology integration relating to fines and safety.
Database Consultants Australia – Cities Division has an active employee benefits scheme which offers our employees a number of discounted products and services including an active social club, Myki commuter club discount, discounted gym membership, discounted MediBank health insurance, employee referral program and much, much more! You will enjoy these and more benefits from our brand new offices located in South Wharf from early 2020!
Progressed candidates will be required to undertake a National Police Check.
Applicants must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a valid work permit or visa. Work eligibility will be checked as part of the recruitment process.
To apply, please fill in the form below or send a cover letter addressing the above criteria and a current version of your resume to recruit.DCATech@data.com.au by no later than Friday 6th December 2019, quoting reference number TNX/1433949. For more information contact Stuart on (03) 9058 6902.
Database Consultants Australia – Cities Division is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to supporting a working environment of mutual respect, teamwork and trust and a workplace that attracts, develops and retains highly skilled people.