The ResearchMaster Difference
Every ResearchMaster solution or tool has several key advantages that are designed to help make data management more efficient for candidates, academics and administrators. Our best-in-market advantages include:
- Integration with University corporate systems including Finance, Student, HR and Repositories using REST based web APIs or provider-agnostic feeders,
- Purpose-built integration solutions such as Symplectic Elements™ , ARC Grants, NHMRC Grants, NHMRC HREA, ORCID.
Powerful Dashboards, Portals & Reporting
- Customisable dashboards that can be personalised using a library of widgets to highlight workload, action items, research activity and profiles,
- Creation of external researcher profiles at a variety of levels including individual, school, faculty and university as a whole to help showcase your research,
- Inbuilt reporting tool, in a variety of formats, and scheduler allows users to create their own reports or modify existing ones.
Portals & Reporting
Complete Cloud Services
- Our ‘one-stop-shop’ Cloud services means that application designers, programmers, installation, administration and support staff of your mission-critical systems are all under one highly capable roof,
- Cloud services are hosted in our own data centre, which are compliant with the AS/NZS 17799 Code of Practice for Information Security Management, with a geo-diverse back-up site,
- All services and updates managed in local time zones offering reliability, speed, security and scalability.
Time-saving eForms and Workflow
- Innovative eforms & workflows technology provide administrators with the power to develop and customise online forms across multiple functionality areas and seamlessly link them into your research activities,
- Fully configurable, including mandatory fields, email notifications with deep links, commenting, reminders, escalations and automated workflows,
- Auto-population, look up lists, copying or reuse of existing data and data entry verification checking,
- User friendly online forms that are compatible with mobile devices.