A successful grants program is based on having a clear picture of the past, present and future in equal parts. Managing the complex data that arises from different parts of the grant life cycle requires a sophisticated and efficient system that allows you to have accurate information at your fingertips.
ResearchMaster Grants Management Solution is a powerful online tool that allows you to create, track and manage the entire research grant lifecycle from notice of intent through to project completion. This means, with the right data on hand, you can deliver:
- Accurate statements about past and current grant activity in order to make decisions about the future,
- Integrated processes and reports on key grant providers,
- The right information about current and intended grant projects for senior stakeholders.
We understand that time is limited, so our Grants Management Solution tool is designed to aid efficiency by:
- Helping you to configure user friendly online forms to meet your researchers’ needs,
- Auto-populating key fields and re-using existing data to cut down on administrative and data entry time,
- Linking all research activity including ethics applications, contracts and research outputs
- Integrating and reporting on grant providers including the ARC and NHMRC.