ERA & Impact
Demonstrating how well your organisation translates research into economic, social and other benefits is an area of increasing importance in relation to data collection and management. Engagement and Impact data, or EI data, is now used in a number of assessments by the Australian government, in professional profile reviews and in grant applications.
ResearchMaster has developed a range of tools to help with both the collection of EI data and management of Australian Research Council projects.
The Excellence in Research for Australia, or ERA, initiative places heavy demands on the resources of the Research Office. To help reduce these demands, ResearchMaster developed ERA Assist, a highly flexible solution that can be tailored to meet changing ARC requirements.
Our clients and users have found ERA Assist eliminates double data entry by mining existing data and can enable users to easily identify ERA-eligible researchers, manage research outputs and capture HDR co-supervisor details for EI data.
ERA Assist enables you to
- Generate ERA profiles for eligible researchers,
- Prepare your research outputs for ERA with user-friendly interfaces that are easy to use,
- Upload your research income,
- Generate the XML file required for ERA submission,
- Create a report, highlighting any issues with the data,
- Identify and report on information from multiple perspectives.
- Extract our list of indexed journals to be sent to Scopus and then import the Scopus IDs,
- Import the ARC journals list and match them against your existing journals,
ResearchMaster has consistently provided ERA software solutions and support to assist our clients in their successful submissions since the very first ERA collection in 2010.