Australia’s most popular, user friendly parking app (as voted by Australians on iOS and Google Play) is covering more of Australia than even before. From Bronte in NSW to Bunbury in WA, more Australian’s can now locate and pay for their parking with PayStay.
In fact PayStay’s 850,000 loyal customers (and growing) can now pay for their parking from their smartphone in 100’s of suburbs and towns across Australia.
Developed in Australia for local conditions, PayStay works just as well in the heat as it does by the beach. So whether you’re going for a surf at Bondi Beach or the races in Randwick (coming soon), Aussie Rules in Melbourne, Barramundi fishing in Darwin or meandering the markets in Fremantle, simply download Australia’s favourite parking app to enjoy hassle free parking.
PayStay is our community centric smartphone application that allows drivers to search parking availability by time restriction, price and location and digitally pay for their parking. PayStay also guides users to vacant parking spaces using their smartphone’s mapping system.
PayStay Improves the community experience by;
- Allowing them to identify car parking near their destination
- Providing them with the ability to see real-time parking availability
- Allowing them to check tariffs and parking restrictions
- Guiding motorists to the parking they identified as meeting their needs
- Providing pay for what you use digital payment
- Managing residential and business ePermits
PayStay is an established proven solution with a large user base, and it is developed and supported in Australia. The solution offers a range of benefits for Council and it constituents; it makes life easier for everyone.