DCA ePermits features includes
- Integration with your website, PayStay digital payment and way-finding applications, and DCA City Analytics,
- Permit details are accessible via API to PinForce preventing infringements from being incorrectly issued to valid permit holder,
- A community self-service portal,
- Management of any parking permit type: Residential & ACROD, parking, special events, visitors, bus parking and more,
- Ability to fully automate eligibility criteria and approval,
- Option to be operated by internal staff or outsource the full permit operation,
- Detailed accurate analytics on permits issued.
DCA ePermits benefits includes
- Enhanced client decision-making in relation to permit strategies via access to real time reporting and data on-demand,
- Significantly reduces administration burden and reduce the delays in permit application processing,
- Cost savings from a reduction in the use of physical resources such as paper, consumables and logistics,
- Optimised processing from automation and workflow practices,
- Better decision-making by officers in the field through access to real-time ePermit data.
Better for the Community
DCA ePermits offers the community
- Greater protection against permit misuse, making parking more equitable for genuine permit holders,
- Options for no tech, low tech and high tech customers ensure no member of the community is disadvantaged,
- Improved certainty for customers through real-time status updates via the self-service portal on permit application progress,
- Greater flexibility for end-users to apply, renew and manage their permits via several channels.