A High-Performance Organisation
- DCA encourages enhanced performance
- Recognises and manages risk
- Remunerates fairly and responsibly
- Recognises the legitimate interests of stakeholders
A Responsible Executive Team
- DCA promotes ethical and responsible decision making
- Lays solid foundations for management and oversight of operations
- Structures the Executive Committee to add value
A Financially Sound Organisation
- DCA safeguards integrity in financial reporting
- Makes timely and balanced disclosure as required by legislation
- Respects the rights of stakeholders, owners and investors
DCA also partners with industry associations, bodies and suppliers who represent some of the most recognisable and respected names in data-driven marketing, technology, and database management. DCA’s facilities and operations have been audited by an independent provider of IT and risk management solutions and certified to be compliant with the PCI DSS standard.
DCA complies with the ADMA Code of Practice in the delivery of our data services for data-driven marketing.
DCA have Salesforce Certified Consultants experienced in data migrations, consolidations, data quality, creating data process rules and mapping across multiple databases and data sources.
DCA has been a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner since 2009 in recognition of DCA’s highest level of competence and expertise with Microsoft technologies in a variety of areas.
Fundraising Institute Australia
DCA are proud to be a national sponsor for the Fundraising Institute Australia, the national peak body representing fundraisers across Australia. FIA’s mission is to promote the fundraising sector by advancing professional, ethical, and best practice fundraising and advocate for the sector on behalf of members.