If you are having an interview with a DCA team member, the following suggestions may help you prepare:
- Know what interests you about DCA and why you’ve applied.F
- Familiarise yourself with DCA’s products and solutions as you may be asked business related questions. Research our competitors where possible.
- If you are interviewing for a technical role, be ready to answer high-level technical questions.
Prepare for behaviourally-based interviews by thinking about relevant specific examples of your technical ability as well as more general examples for business skills such as team-building, problem-solving, time-management and customer-service,
- Familiarise yourself with the job description you are interested in. If you do not receive an emailed version of this prior to your interview, please follow-up and request this from either the Hiring Manager or HR.
- Ensure you can substantiate anything your resume says – for instance, if you list your competencies as C++ or .net, questions about this may be asked of you.