Database Consultants Australia are proud to announce that our Data Services team are a Nonprofit International Consulting Partner for Salesforce.org.
This means we’re part of Salesforce’s mission to drive success for fundraisers with the best technology supported by the best service partners in the world. Our expert CRM data services are officially recognised and recommended by Salesforce.
Hanzel Nillo, Head of Customer Engagement and Partnerships for Data Services, says becoming listed as an international partner is a proud moment for a team who have been working with thousands of local not for profit organisations for over 28 years.
“As long-term Salesforce partners and a Fundraising Institute of Australia national sponsor, we are proud to be further supporting charities with global HQs. Our team are dedicated to five-star customer engagement across organisations of all sizes, with our team members really getting to know each client, and inclusion as a Salesforce International Partner means more fundraisers will experience that exceptional service. We pride ourselves in going above and beyond for our nonprofit clients because they’re the real superstars, out there championing meaningful causes every day. We look forward to continuing to support the sector with leading data-driven and technology transformation initiatives.”
DCA Data Services delivers a full suite of services tailored for fundraising organisations, including:
- Data migration and consolidation
- Donor and transaction data deduplication
- Address verification through Australia Post’s NCOA
- Deceased supporter identification with the Australian Government’s official Death Check
- Corporate philanthropy supporter and partner acquisition
- End-to-end donations processing
- Email and phone number verification
- Supporter profiling and segmentation
- Fundraising-focused analytics
Find out more here