Beware of these pitfalls and risks when transferring your data to new computer systems or storage formats.
Click here to understand 10 common migration mistakes.
DCA’s Data Migration process
The first step that DCA performs in a data migration is to ensure that the databases are cleansed, deduped and consolidated into a most optimum state.
As part of the migration process DCA can provide the following services:
- audit of the source data
- definition of business rules for the target system
- full data-quality services (de-duplication, suppression, phone number appends, address validation)
- data enhancement before loading
- validation when migration is complete
- project management
- continued data-quality maintenance
Click here to learn more.